The main difference between the service options is the experience level of the writers and the revision period offered at each option. Elite/ Premium service options are recommended if you're looking for the best writers to work on your project. If you're looking for a budget friendly option with experienced writers working on your project, Standard service option would be the ideal choice.
You can view the description and difference in pricing for each service option here - https://narrato.io/marketplace/pricing
It's your choice. Your options (these can be selected at the time of placing order):
a) If you would like to provide the topics, please check the box 'I'll provide' the topics. You will have to share individual topics at the time of sharing content guidelines.
b) If you want us to suggest the topics, select the 'Please suggest' option, and we can suggest topics on a chargeable basis ( $0.5/topic ). If you choose this option, our team of content experts will suggest topics based on your content guidelines. You can view/edit the topics. The jobs (individual content pieces for each of the topics) will be floated to the writers after you approve the topics.
c) You also have the option of letting the writers choose topics based on the content guidelines. Choose "Writer can choose" option for this. However, no topic approval is possible under this option.
The different order statuses are:
1. Pending Project Specs - This means that you are yet to add content guidelines or instructions for the writers to work on the order. You will need to add the content guidelines to get work started on your order.
2. Pending Topics Selection - Means that you have opted for topics to be suggested by Narrato's team of content experts, who are working on choosing the best topics as per your content guidelines.
3. Pending Topics Approval - Means that the Narrato content experts have shared the topic suggestions for your order. You have to now review and confirm the topics to float the order to the writers.
4. Work In Progress - Means that work on the order has started and the individual content pieces have been floated to the matched writers.
5. Closed - This status indicates that the order is now closed with all content delivered and accepted.
Jobs are individual content pieces from your order that are floated to the best matched writers. The writers pick up these individual jobs and deliver through the Narrato platform within a 24 hour-deadline.
For example, a 10x500 word articles order will be split into 10 jobs of 1x500 word article with their corresponding topics, and then made available to best matched writers to pick and deliver.
The different job statuses are:
1. Open - Means the job is floated to a pool of matched writers and is awaiting pick up by an interested writer.
2. Work In Progress - This is a job picked by a writer and will be delivered within 24 hours.
3. Delivered - This means the content piece has been delivered and needs to be reviewed and status updated to 'Accepted', 'Revision Requested' or 'Rejected' by you within 7 days (post which the status of delivered job will be updated to 'accepted' automatically).
4. Accepted - Means the content piece has been accepted by you, and all rights to use and modify the content has been transferred to you.
5. Revision requested - This status appears when you request a revision to the delivered content piece.
6. Rejected - Means the content was rejected by you. This job will immediately go back to being 'Open' for picking by other writers with the exception of the writer whose work you have rejected.
Yes, you can block writers. To block writers, follow the below steps:
- Click on the "Writers" tab on the left.
- Search for the writer you'd like to block and click on their username.
- You will be prompted to add the selected writer as a preferred writer or block the writer. Click on "Block writer" → "Done".
- The writer will be blocked and will not be able to pick any jobs from your orders.
Another way to block a writer is to click on the 'thumbs' icon under his/her name in the jobs list. A dialog to mark a writer preferred or blocked would appear and you can block him/her just as above.
Yes, you can maintain a list of preferred writers and even place orders that are offered only to them. To add preferred writers, follow the below steps:
- Click on the "Writers" tab on the left.
- Search for the writer you'd like to add as a preferred writer and click on their username.
- You will be prompted to add the selected writer as a preferred writer or block the writer. Click on "Preferred writer" → "Done".
- The writer has been added to your list of preferred writers.
Another way to mark a writer preferred is to click on the 'thumbs' icon under his/her name in the jobs list. A dialog to mark writer preferred or blocked would appear and you can mark him/her as preferred just as above.